By accessing our websites and submitting your information, you indicate that you have read, acknowledged and agree for us to process your information.
- What information we may collect about you and how we use it
- What information we share with others
- Links to third party sites
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When signing up to one of our products or services, we may ask for your name, telephone number, business address, email address and industry sector. Through customer feedback and surveys, we may obtain further information about your usage of our website to help us improve it further.
When signing up, we will ask for your information via web forms to allow us to process and communicate with you in accordance to the things you have opt-ed in for.
- We collect and store your information to process:
- Magazine orders to enable us to send to you any goods purchased via the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website
- Transactions carried out between you and Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd, including invoices, to allow us to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website for example: statements & invoices
- Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd, including personal/company information.
- Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd.
- To update and maintain records
- To notify you about important changes
- For survey purposes to improve our services
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website
We may also send you (by email or post) information about the product or service you are signed up. When signed up to any of our services, you can select what service type you require and what you want to hear about, including any related products.
If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, update your preferences or want to be deleted from our system, you can inform us by:
- Clicking the unsubscribe option on all email and e-newsletters
- Clicking the ‘update your preferences’ option all email and e-newsletters
- You can send an email to customer services at email@example.com
- Write to us at: Subscriptions at Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd, 19 Lower Park Row, Bristol, BS1 5BN
Under GDPR you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. You also reserve to the right to be forgotten and can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge.
If you would like to speak to us about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voyageur Publishing and Events is a registered data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure, processed fairly and lawfully and full consent is given.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. Any attempt to do this should be treated as suspicious.
What information do we share with others?
To provide certain services fully, we contract with other companies for credit card processing, database management, print mailing and shipping, email marketing, website usability, sales lead management and market research.
We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure your privacy is protected. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd. We will not pass your information on to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have agreed for us to do so.
We may also disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation.
We use session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website; Session cookies do not reside on your computer permanently and will be deleted when you close your browser.
We use persistent cookies to allow our website to recognise you every time you visit the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website; Persistent cookies reside on your computer until they are either deleted or they reach a specified expiration date.
Links to third party sites
Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed.
This is generally used for geotargeting purposes or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited. Any advertisers on our site many also place cookies on your local machine.
Contacting Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd