The ITIC APAC 2019 speaker line-up is confirmed!
18th April 2019
We are delighted to announce the experts who will be sharing their insights and facing your questions at ITIC APAC – Hong in June.
AXA, AIG Travel, Allianz Worldwide Partners, nib health funds and TrawellTag Cover-More are amongst the companies confirmed to speak at the 11th annual ITIC APAC conference.
The ITIC APAC agenda has been formulated by our industry committee to indentify current trends, and explore how insurers who adapt their products and customer experience to the unique Asian market and take advantage of the significant growth opportunities it offers.
Speaking at ITIC APAC 2019
- Lynne Fung of Matilda International Hospital and Thalia Georgiou of Asia Care Group will speak on Medical Costs, standards and inflation in the Asian region
- Tan Chien-Wei of ULink Assist, Dev Karvat of TrawellTag Cover-More and Amy Villalobos of nib Health Funds will share insights on How to turn market challenges into market opportunities
- Myra Yu of Teladoc Health and Lauren Pochat-Cottilloux of AXA Healthcare Management focus on mental health support discussing Telemedicine for expats
- Lily Chen of JLT and Dr Winston Jong of EMA Global will offer guidance on navigating China’s laws and regulations when Managing Chinese business
- Tony Ridley of Intelligent Travel will look at travel trends and the impact on the industry
- Alexandre Besson of Feti’a assistance, Lisa Fryar of Emirates Airline and Katy Youngman of Allianz Worldwide Partners will share the best ways of Meeting expectations of insurers
- Maxime Paul of Shift Technology and Sunil Shanmuganathan of AIG Travel tackle Fraud detection and prevention
- Petar Denoble of Divers Alert Network gives an update on diving sites in the region and evacuation options.
Register today and join the 150+ senior industry leaders already confirmed to attend and discuss the unique challenges and opportunities that exist within the competitive travel and health insurance market in this diverse region. Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of the conversations that shape our industry Register today