Interactive sessions at ITIC Global. Get involved!
10th June 2019
The ITIC Global agenda is set and we have included even more interactive sessions than ever before to ensure attendees get the best insights from the travel and health insurance industry. Here are four ways your company can lead the conversations that shape the future of our industry at ITIC Global in Malta this October…
1. Does your company have a unique and challenging case study to share?
Whether your business is travel insurance, medical transportation, assistance services, repatriation, healthcare or medical tourism, the opportunity to gain a unique insight can be invaluable. At ITIC, business networking isn’t just about who you know, but what they know as well… Submit your case study for ITIC’s industry insights session.
2. Calling all Medical Directors! Grand rounds go international…
The Medical Directors Forum at ITIC Global is your opportunity to review clinically challenging medical cases with your international peers, particularly those where treatment decisions were controversial. Whatever the outcome, share your case to help the industry learn from your team’s experiences. Share your most difficult cases for discussion at ITIC on Monday 28 October
2. The Air Ambulance & Medical Assistance Forum
Communication is at the heart of every successful relationship, and this forum offers the best opportunity yet for open and blame-free dialogue between air ambulance and assistance companies to review cases, identify breakdowns in the process and act to remedy them. The Air Ambulance committee are seeking case studies to be jointly presented by the air ambulance operator and assistance company involved. Share your case for discussion at ITIC on Wednesday 30 October
This forum will also conduct a live poll about the future of the industry, asking important questions like:
- How will digitisation affect air ambulance/assistance businesses?
- What is going to be the biggest challenge of the next 10 years for air ambulance operators?
- What’s the best way to communicate with an air ambulance operator?
3. INTRODUCING… The Cost Containment Interactive Forum
Local knowledge and understanding of regional cost containment challenges can change the value that payers are getting from service providers worldwide. This new forum will provide a platform to discuss best practices and develop new ideas that could revolutionise cost containment services offered to insurers. Can you demonstrate a case which highlights a clear cost saving for insurers, showcasing a unique approach to offer better value for payers? Get in touch
- State which forum you would like to participate in.
- Provide a brief background of the case and highlight the points for discussion.
- Interactive sessions at ITIC are educational and interesting, not self promotional. What can the ITIC audience learn from your case?
- All submissions will be reviewed by the ITIC Advisory Committee and successful applicants will be notified by email.*